Saturday, November 19, 2011

Crashed my car into a telephone pole?

I told everyone the pole was a transformer that jumped out in front of my car, and that the telephone wires were actually it's central nervous system. I told them they needed to disect the pole in order to prove my theory. I later went to where the pole was at night and burned it. Can i get arrested for that?|||hmmm, i really hope you are full of **** here, or just drunk.|||You seem to be mentally handicapped, or are just posting for attention.





In either case, reported.





Follow the rules next time....|||Yes.





1. You can be arrested for burning the telephone pole.


2. If they believe that you believed what you told them, then you will be sent to a mental hospital for treatment for your "delusions".


3. If they believe that you lied to the police and knew that what you said was not true, then you will be arrested for telling a lie to the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment