Saturday, November 19, 2011

My husband has just passed away from his car hitting a telephone pole.?

He was a great father and husband..i need to know what is the best poem for this. I have his service on friday and i need to choose the best one for me to read.|||Roses are red


Violets are blue


Missing you will take its toll


I wish you would have missed that pole...|||When I had a loved one die, we used a verse from the Bible. Though not exactly poetical, it did help us at the time. It is 2 Timothy 4:7-8 as follows:





I have fought the good fight,


I have finished the race,


I have kept the faith.


There is laid up for me the crown of righteousness,


which the Lord, the righteous Judge,


will give to me on that Day,


and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.|||I am terribly sorry for your loss - I wish I had a poem for you, but only you knew him the way you did - You could probably google poems on sorrow and loss and find one that fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment