Saturday, November 19, 2011

What if I hit a car and it hit a telephone pole and caused damage to it?

I was in the opposite lane with my blinker on the car in coming traffic flashed it lights at me but the car in the other lane it was a two lane road kept going and I crashed into it and it hit a telephone pole?|||The other driver is responsible not you. You only hit the pole because of the other person... So you win!|||If the telephone pole wires hit your car and are sparking, do NOT get out of your car. Call for some help. Then you need to jump out of your car, do not have one body part touching the car while the other touches the floor, you might get electrocuted. So jump away from the car as far as you can.








update:


I didn't know you were asking on whos fault it was, sorry lol. If you rear-ended them, the law will see it as your fault.|||In legal jargon, you hitting the other car was the "proximate cause of the injury" to the telephone pole. It's your fault and your responsibility to repair.|||The way the question is phrased, I couldn't tell who did what to whom.

No comments:

Post a Comment