Saturday, November 19, 2011

Have you ever gotten so mad that you started ramming your car into a telephone pole?

Neither have I!|||No, but I hit the steering wheel with my fist so hard it broke! We never replaced the steering wheel and sold the car that way.|||maybe if i were the incredible hulk........|||i hate to say it but, i have got so mad at some of the car i own, i try to set them on fire, i even once , took a tracker, an ran over the car ,lol,,, but i grow up sent then lol|||No.|||No. But I have felt like ramming a telephone pole into my car.|||I told my ex-girlfriend if she cheated on me I would drive my car through her bedroom wall and run over her while she slept....





she cheated on me... but by that time I had already gotten a new car which I loved more than her.|||nope can't say that i have. but i have hit mail boxes, election signs. and a few fences. then i just got bored with the car and it found a strip pit bottom. don't leave any evidence that way. hard to find a car that far under water. but that was a long time ago and i have sleep and gotten anger management classes since then. ohhhh the things i use to due when i was in my early twenties and mad all the time. now im in my thirties and just dont let it bother me.. kinda laugh it off and shrug, that is unless a deer runs out infront of me.then its hammer time.. varooom varooom hope this cheers ya up and makes someone laugh..|||no.. but i chased someone halfway across town.. hehe..|||Only the extremely stupid would do something like that.|||Nope, I can't say that I have. I've kicked a tire though! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment