Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Can anyone tell me if the contact numbers for the car tax office (on their web site) are up to date?

As we have a very efficient system in the UK and everyone is giving 100% + can someone tell me if the telephone number of the office handling car tax is now updated. I called on Monday to be told the numbers had changed, I think the time taken to record the message took longer than it would have to simply change the numbers on the web page. The frustration such overlook of detail causes cannot be put into words and is becoming a daily event, I cannot understand why Brits put up with it!|||what can you do, it's the government at it's finest.


I have found that each department is usually responsible for it's own actions. Some are better than others in keeping up with the small things.

No comments:

Post a Comment