Friday, December 2, 2011

How do you get discounts on hotels or car rentals?

It seems everytime I try to get a hotel/motel room or rent a car the price is extreme. I don't like to be a slave to reservations and deposits because it complicates life if you need to change or cancel reservations. I find it hard to believe that working class people will spend more than 150 dollars a night a hotel and I don't like to spend more than 70 dollars a night but still I think that is extreme. Maybe corporate accounts get big discounts? I previously worked at Boeing and their corporate discount was only ten percent I think.





And renting cars, that is obvious when they rob you. I always like to rent a towncar and I got them for as low as 65 bucks a day but other times they try to charge 120 bucks. I know it matters what day of the week you rent. One day standing at a rental car counter they said i could not get a better rate without a reservation so I wrote down their telephone number and walked twenty feet away and took my cell phone out made a reservation and walked back|||make a reservation and it is cheaper

No comments:

Post a Comment