Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How can I get the account number and the telephone number to my phones that were stollen?

I had my two nextel phone stollen out of my car and in order for me to be able to report them stollen I need the account numbers and the telephone numbers but on the invoice that came with the phone none of that information was given to me. so what do I do?|||Not sure if you can do anything... You should have got along with your phones... An IMEI number/Serial number with them... It should say it on the box your phone came in. If you don't have this... You can try reporting the sim card as stolen, by giving them your cell number and sim card serial number, which should have came in a booklet with your sim card... If you have neither of these serial numbers... Sorry man, it looks pretty bad, and its a mess up on their side which is too late to fix... Good luck, hope this helped. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment