Friday, December 9, 2011

SHould I connect my iPod to my car by soldering wires to the CD leads on the CD board of the headunit to my A?

I want to connect my iPod to my car by soldering wires to the CD leads on the CD motherboard of the headunit to my Acura. Basically I would take a wire small enough to get there, maybe telephone, and solder it onto the CD leads, then connect them to a 3.5mm jack and use my iPod shuffle. The only caveat to this is that I would have to put in a blank CD and have that run the entire time I want to have the iPod on. Is this procedure recommended? Has anyone tried this and was happy/upset with the results? Do you have any recommendations to doing this? Thanks|||A very bad idea if your not a veteran installer. I am and would rather get the adapter like the last guy said.|||Search Ebay, there is a special adaptor for this available - just around twenty dollars or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment