Friday, December 9, 2011

I just saw a car accident, and I'm still freaking out!?

I saw a car accident about 2 hours ago, some stupid guy ran a stop sign while speeding, in this little car and sent a mini van flying! I was a witness, and both cars came crashing onto my front lawn, braking a telephone pole in half, and well, my dad called police etc.





So, my question is, I'm still freaking out about it, my heart is going fast and everything. Is this normal? |||its normal, its a panic. try to cool off, go inside the house and take deep breaths in through your nose and out through your mouth. try drinking some cold water as well, it should help. sorry you had to see a car accident as severe as that...also, do you have a history of panic attacks? if not, then just do as i suggested above. if you do have a history, i suggest talking to your parents. they should know what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment