Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Have you ever received a telephone call lik these?

I have been receiving very weird soliciting calls lately.


!) Is a call regarding getting an extended warranty on my car.


I DO NOT OWN A CAR!





2) Another is reducing the interests on my credit cards.


I have no credit cards either.


Have you received these or any other, weird type calls?|||Me too!!!


I get those all the time and one saying I won Visa's dream sweepstakes- But I don't have a credit card, I'm under 18|||I do but i just play along it is kind of funny, like i get this call and there all like





"Hello Miss. BLANK"





"Yes"





"Your car payment is overdue"





"Oh it is?"





"Yes it is"





"Ok when was it due?"





"UUUUMMM..." (the line goes dead) it is sooo funny|||Yes,


for over a month now, some one is calling about my husbands business infor for a free yellow page ad. My husband doesn't advertise and this person keeps trying to get info..I thought at first it was ok but when he got to the part about me being his assistant owner..I say I am not..but he insists on getting me to say it ..on a recorder and says it is only for information purposes and will not mean anything..I don't or will not lie..I am not my husband's assitant anything in his business...he tries to record it but when I don't agree I end up hanging up...he has been calling almost everyday...I now screen my calls due to him...He doesn't get it and so I don't argue ,I just don't answer the phone anymore. I think this is the only time I got upset at anyone on the phone..I usually just say NOT interested and and they don't call back..Not this person..So I think it has to be some kind of scandle..I still might report it..|||yes every once a week i get a call regarding my car insurance and crap like that and its really annoying i dont know how to make it stop!|||Oh yeah all the time





they call for stuff like home loans and mortgages, i live in an apartment lmao|||I dont bother answering the phone|||OMFG a person just called me like literally 30 seconds ago saying that crap about an extended warranty on my car!!!! They do this like four times a month! WTF WHY???????????? grrrrrr|||Yes I get the same ones - it's getting so ridiculous.|||lol yeah that happens to me every saturday at 2pm they call lmao|||No, but why don't you prank them? Record it and play it on here so we can comment on them :-)|||LOL YES!





I got one yesterday on my office phone.





I bought my car used so i know I don't have a warranty.|||Yes|||its not really that uncommon. u may have accidentally got on the list and they just call you. we get tons a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment