Friday, December 9, 2011

I saw a gay twink at the mall & wrote my name & number on a piece of paper & placed it in his car door-handle?

I wrote that I thought he was cute, etc and left him my name, email, and telephone number.





Have you ever done something like that ?


Is it appropriate?


Does it ever work?|||Ha ha priceless! Hope it was his car. I have done this at restaurants and have actually gotten calls back. I am very straight-acting and the guy called asking if I wanted to hurt him because he didn't think I was gay. We dated for 2 years. And then someone else gave him his number.|||No, I've never done it.


But it has happened to me twice and I never called them.


I just feel weird about calling the number and saying "hey, it's the guy on whose car you left your number" and endure the silence of him not knowing what to say.





So my advice is to have something prepared in case he calls you.|||Talking to them is more effective.





You are down to one point, you have no contact info, and do not allow access to your questions and answers.





At least you are consistent.|||i did that one time and it worked. it was more of a friendship type thing because she was a girl too, but then again i didnt know who she was i just left a note saying i loved the bumper stickers on her car.|||If there is no picture than you just gave out your info for nothing.. If it were me, I'll get creeped out. And what if that twink wasn't gay? Man, you're screwd.|||Hmm.. Never thought of doing that before... Imma try it the next time I see a beautiful girl.


I also think adding a picture wouldn't scare em off unless you ugleee haha|||No I'm too shy.


Who cares if it's appropriate?


I'm curious if he calls.


I say bravo for your courage, I hope it works out.|||idk. it might be appropriate.|||sure, why not. at least that way if he thniks you are gross and stupid and ugly you wont even know it and wont be embarrassed|||no... that is kind... of weird.. but its just me, who know maybe he wanted to call you :]


No, I haven't done anything like that :P|||I never did it.|||You are a mess! Seriously, I wouldn't call you.|||ahhh.... thats sorta creepy i think, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment