Friday, December 9, 2011

If my car company only accepts checks by mail, can I still use online bill pay through Bank of America?

The finance company also accepts payments over the phone, but they charge you $8 for every payment made over the phone. I typed in all of the information (company name, address, telephone number, etc) and it all went through, and Bank of America is letting me make the payment. How does this work? How do they receive the payment? %26amp; will it be safe to send the payment one-two days before the due date?|||Bill pay will work fine


Be careful about sending payments one or two days before.


I would never, in a million years consider cutting it that close.


/|||It should work, but 1 or 2 days before the due date is way too close to avoid being late.

No comments:

Post a Comment