Friday, December 9, 2011

I ran into a telephone pole with my driving instructor and I don't have a permit! What should I do!?

I'm the 2nd person to crash the car. I cannot tell if there is sever damage, all I see is some yellow stuff on his tires. Should I continue lessons?! I offered to pay for it, he said theres no severe damage and I mean there wasn't, but still. I'm afraid his tire will go flat and he'll die and It'll be all my fault!|||First of all - why are you driving without a permit? I didn't think that was legal??





You have nothing to worry about - the outer tire, what you see with the yellow marks will be fine. I'm sure there was not enough damage to cause a leak. You would have to bend the rim for that to happen.





If you are not feeling comfortable after that incident, maybe you should hold off on the lessons and become comfortable again with a car. Maybe you could learn a little about them mechanically - you'll never know when it could come in handy.





But for sure you should try to obtain your permit first - then log some hours of driving with others.|||dont worry|||hahahahahaha thats the funniest thing i've heard all day|||say you wern't driving, the instructor was. your word against his. lol|||Nothing just let it go.|||I think the driving instructor is a lot more qualified than you to determine if the tire is unsafe. If he is not scared to drive with it, you should not be scared of him driving with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment