Friday, December 2, 2011

How many car points have i racked up over my lifetime?.. How many do you have?

so far i've hit two mailboxes, a garage door, a seagull and another car... i sideswiped a telephone pole, but i don't know if that counts as it wasn't head on... how many points is that so far?..





what types of cool things have you hit?..|||You have 2 (times 2) + 0 +14 + 8 + 4 = 30 points.



Points are accrued for unusual objects or circumstances. I'm older than you, and I'm not counting things I struck in a government owned aircraft.



A shopping cart (1 point)

A sofa sectional (20 points)

A mattress (at 90 MPH) (40 points)

Light stanchion (2 points)

Flew off the back side of a K-Mart loading dock in a Toyota Corona (84 points)|||Three deer (they all survived and ran off before I could count their points), an owl that totally destroyed my headlight, a raccoon, an untold legion of possums, two snowbanks and a guardrail. My score is at least 90, depending on the deer. The degree of difficulty in hitting a seabird with a car boosts your score into the low hundreds, easily.|||Your tally is most impressive, Skwerl. However, I feel entitled to a certain amount of pride over my own score rate since I've achieved it without benefit of a car. Having failed to date to pass my driving test, I'm forced to run everywhere - punching and generally man-handling other pedestrians to the ground as I go. So far I have hospitalised three people and frightened countless children.|||A mailbox


Some hobo


A dog


A telephone pole


A fence


5 trees


A random pedestrian


Another car


Tree again


stop sign


A bus shed


Another guy crossing


A cat

No comments:

Post a Comment